“Wow!”
Review of Sweet Flour Bake Shop - CLOSED

Sweet Flour Bake Shop
Neighborhood: West End
Description: At Sweet Flour Bake Shop we pay tribute to the cookie. There is nothing quite like a cookie just out of the oven -- simple goodness that makes you stop to savour the moment. It starts with the highest quality ingredients and ends with a warm, delicious, freshly baked cookie created for you in just minutes.The made-to-order cookie is just a morsel of what Sweet Flour offers. There is something to suit everyone’s taste, including customizable muffin tops, cookie sandwiches and house-made granola.Come and discover your sweet break today.
Toronto, Canada
“Wow!”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

If the question was: is there a place on earth that has better cookies that YOU make, I would say no! You have the choice to make your very own, personal cookie, without even the slightest bit if work! They do all the work, and you enjoy the cookie! How much better could it get?

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Best cookies I have ever tasted in my life!!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Sweet Flour Bake Shop is seriously amazing. This is the greatest concept I have ever seen. I am from Iowa (USA) and my cousin from Etobicoke took me. I wish I could have a franchise in the states. We chose the dough we wanted for our cookie, mixed in two toppings and watched the cookies bake. When they were done we ordered a tall glass of organic milk. The cookies were melt-in-your-mouth delicious. The last time I went was three weeks ago and I have contemplated spending $60+ to get some Sweet Flour cookies in Iowa. SO DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2011
Toronto
“Cookies baked fresh to order”
Reviewed June 9, 2011

I've never before seen a bakery concept quite like this one. Sweet Flour specializes in cookies and muffins baked fresh to order. Choose your dough (plain, oatmeal or peanut butter for cookies) then add up to three mix-ins, selecting from nuts, candies, etc. They also offer healthy yogurt parfaits and yummy hot oatmeal with your choice of add-ins.