“Lunch”

Cacao 70
Order Online
Ranked #4,219 of 10,304 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Description: The Lindt Chocolate Shops are perfect destinations to experience the signature LINDT Chocolate masterpieces. All LINDT Shops offer you a memorable experience, including a unique assortment of decadent chocolate, beautifully wrapped gifts and exceptional customer service. Enjoy the distinctive LINDT Chocolate experience at a shop near you!
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

So we decided to finally try out cacao 70 at the Scarborough Center and I went with chocolate galore, my wife decided to go healthy with a tuna wrap looked good but a little messy with the juice from the mayo I guess, we both had the American hot chocolate, I ordered the illegal waffle which was good it had caramelized bananas and it was cut in 4’s had a banana cut in half on top and banana pieces and it had chocolate fondue and ice cream and chocolate pieces the hot chocolate had two big marshmallows drizzled in chocolate as well as the wafffle. It was quite enjoyable they give u a big bottle of water I guess to cut the sweetness

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

A nice treat to refuel after a day of shopping or dessert after dinner.

My daughter and I shared the Black and White fondue. Basically it's the Ying and Yang of milk chocolate and white chocolate. It comes with mixed fruits of strawberries, pineapples and bananas. You're usual fruits that compliments very wells with the chocolates. And baked treats of brownies and waffles.

Very good and decadent. Definitely will be back for more!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019

We had lunch there today (March 20) the food was mediocre at best and service was non existent. After the waiter delivered our food we never saw him again until we went looking for him to pay the bill. One of the specials was a Tuna Wrap, a wrap is not a panini. It was so dried out that it barely got touched. Plus we had to go looking for salt & pepper. The waiter could have cared less when we comment on the food, the wobbly table and his lack of service. We commented on the way out to a girl at the desk about his service and the food and we were told, "maybe if your attitude was more positive it would have made for a better experience." Really? No amount of positivity on our part would have changed the food or their poor customer service. We will never go back.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

The following review is for Cacao 70’s take out Dip Shop at the STC:
I was expecting a variety of ice cream flavours so was disappointed to find out that only vanilla soft served ice cream is used. However, being a chocolaholic, I figured I would go ahead and order one of their desserts as the pictures on the board looked appealing. The portions are huge, but $25.00 for two is ridiculously overpriced, especially considering soft serve ice cream is cheap. The chocolate coating and sauce was good at the beginning, but both me and my great niece found it got sickening half way through. This place appears to be better for Instagram photos than actual quality, service and taste.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

I stopped at Cacao 70 for a sandwich to go because my bus was due to leave soon and no time to dine in. The staff knew that I was in a hurry and worked quickly on my order. I made my bus and hand a nice meal thanks to them. Great service and good food at what would be considered good prices these days.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Cacao 70? Share your experiences!