“I would give more than 5/5 if I could.”

Chariots of Fire Ltd.
Ranked #6 of 138 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Chariots of Fire offers Niagara Falls day tours starting in Toronto or Niagara Falls, Ontario. Our award winning tours include riverside viewing at the brink of the Falls, a scenic tour on the Niagara parkway with pictures stops at the Whirlpool Rapids, Hydro-electric dams, Floral Clock and Queenston Heights, free time at Niagra-on-the-Lake and complimentary tasting at an Estate Winery, including ice wine. All this for $77 per person (tax extra), children 3 years and under are free .
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My husband and I took a day tour to Niagara Falls from Toronto. After much deliberation I chose to book a tour to see Niagara Falls from the Canadian side- the best decision. The Canadian views way surpass the views from the American side. The tour itself was brilliant. Firstly, Melvin our guide was a wealth of information. He operated professionally and showed us the very best of everything. Chariots of Fire took us for an optional lunch to the Skylon to the revolving restaurant - definitely the best place to eat. The tour encompassed the highlights of the region- a winery and time at Niagara on Lake. A stop was made for the 20 minute helicopter ride - reduced price is offered for people touring with Chariots of Fire. We returned to Toronto tired but delighted with what we had seen and done. I would certainly recommend this boutique tour company.

2  Thank lydias

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I first went on this tour last year with friends, recently my parents visited and I had to bring them on this tour. The information during the drive is great, the time and schedule lets you see alot without waiting around. I also recommend going to journey behind the falls while at niagara if the lady of the mist isn't available. This is a great way to see Niagara.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This was a brilliant tour for such a good price. The pick up was easy and the drive was really good. Our guide Burkes was brilliant giving us lots of information. Niagara on the lake is very pretty and the ice wine tasting was brilliant. Unfortunately the boat was running so we went up the skylon tower instead. I recommend doing journey behind the falls as you go under the falls-truly breathtaking!
All in all it was a long, brilliant day and I would happily do it again (when it's warmer though!!!)

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This tour was very good! We had an excellent time.

What we most loved is that Melvin (our driver and tour guide) gave us all the explanation we need about the route, the falls, the town and others (with very interesting facts) and we also had free time in order to do what we wanted!

Additionally Melvin did a lot of jokes during the tour, which was a plus and made the trip very amusing.

At the end we received maple cookies!!! This was a perfect ending for a perfect tour.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Pros:
-on time
-very friendly
-you will see and experience a lot
-comfortable & safe ride
-plenty of time to shop, eat, explore and everything.
-your guide is your driver
-FREE COOKIES!!!

Cons:
-our guide talked a few times about jesus and christianity which's fine but he gave us the new testimony of the bible? we're not even christians!! hmm...