“The best tour ever!”

Chariots of Fire Ltd.
Ranked #4 of 139 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Chariots of Fire offers Niagara Falls day tours starting in Toronto or Niagara Falls, Ontario. Our award winning tours include riverside viewing at the brink of the Falls, a scenic tour on the Niagara parkway with pictures stops at the Whirlpool Rapids, Hydro-electric dams, Floral Clock and Queenston Heights, free time at Niagra-on-the-Lake and complimentary tasting at an Estate Winery, including ice wine. All this for $77 per person (tax extra), children 3 years and under are free .
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 30, 2012

This tour is a great way to spend a day while you're in Toronto to get out of the city and see something incredible! Totally worth $60! Our tour guide was knowledgeable and hilarious. The experience is awesome. You get to do so many things, lots of great photo opportunities and the wine tasting is included. My friends and I had a lot of fun on this tour and we learned a lot about the area, the falls and how they harvest grapes and make ice wine. I highly recommend going on this tour. It's super easy and convenient and arguably the best option to see the falls without your own car.

1  Thank Jennifer C

Reviewed May 27, 2012

My husband and I took a tour to the Niagara Falls on May 24,2012. Our tour guide was punctual,polite,funny,well organized. We had a wonderful day and this was our best experience in Canada. We gladly recommend this tour, this honest company and tour guide.

1  Thank V T
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We reviewed all possible ways to visit Niagara Falls from Toronto and opted for this tour with some reservations, as we do not like coach tours much. However, it seemed to offer all we wanted to see, with the least hassle. We were so pleased with our choice as we had a fabulous tour and one of the best organised and run tours we have ever done.

We saw everything we wanted - view from Skylon Tower, riverside view of Falls, trip on Maid of the Mist boat to the Falls, photo stops at interesting places, short visit to Niagara on the Lake. It was very well organised and the driver/guide gave us just the right amount of time at each stop. Even the trip to the winery at the end, which we were not really interested in, was good. The driver was very clear about when and where to meet the coach, with the result that everyone was on time and it ran like clockwork. He was also very funny, with a very dry wit, in his commentary. Also, unlike some guides, he did not talk too much - on the way back to Toronto he was quiet, allowing most people to snooze! We arrived back in Toronto spot on time - all in all, an excellent tour.

1  Thank Lovetotravel1954
Reviewed May 22, 2012

For the price of a little over $60 this is excellent value. I do however feel that the available time was wasted on activities that I'm sure most people would have rather avoided. The 30 min stop on the way back to Toronto for a wine tasting exercise was ridiculous and that extra 30 minutes would have been far more productive by giving us more time to explore the very reason we took the tour - that was to see and expereince Niagara Falls. On the topic of time wasted we arrived back at the starting point at Dundas Square at 4.40pm, 20 minutes ahead of the advertised time. Again, I felt that the time offered at the Falls themselves was not adequate. With 30 mins wasted on a silly wine tasting stop, on top of the fact we arrived home 20 mins earlier than expected adds up to nearly an extra hour that could have been offered at the Falls. On a brighter note, The tour bus driver (Melvin) was great and I thought he did his job really well. Great value for money but I felt pretty rushed throughout the day and got lumbered with activities that I could have done without.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Really great day when we had the opportunity to go to niagara falls.
Our tour guide made it easy for us. He picked us up gave us a information and histories on the bus the whole way. It was beautiful sunshine and the boat ride was awesome:)