“Always good,satisfied”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I have been this place over 13 years,every time it satisfied me. It is a place you could get the best hongkong style food in toronto. And the tase is very steady, never change!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

In the heart of the Chinese quarter of Toronto, stands this large and noisy restaurant. If it wasn’t for the long line at the entrance, we would probably go elsewhere. Then we sat and ordered and found Chinese food at his best. The Lobster was a tasty surprise, and not too pricy.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Not a huge place, the food was great, and YES considered one of he best Chinese places to eat but a bit pricier than the normal Chinese places..it was packed.. parking is difficult.

We ordered chicken fried rice, (the best I ever had anywhere).. chicken chow mien (which was not bean sprouts but noodles...yuck I hate noodles), beef with green peppers in black bean sauce was awesome and my friend and I ordered a different spring roll each and they both came on the same plate (so how do we know which is which .. absolutely poor plating.. and were way overcooked) I have allergy to seafood). Service was ok, but don't hope for water refills unless you ask.

Expect a long wait 20-30 mins in prime time, and standing in narrow crowded hall way was bad especially when some one wanted out

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We visited here after trawling the reviews about eating Chinese in Toronto... time well spent as we were not at all disappointed at Lee Garden. Having to queue for a table was a first for us but it was good to watch so many people tucking in to good sized portions and looking very contented as they left.
I had read that portions are usually enough for two... how right that is... so do order carefully, though I noticed some people left with packages to consume later... "doggy bags" we say in UK... not sure what the Canadian equivalent is!
There is a character to the restaurant but I am uncertain how to describe it... suffice to say, the decor ind furniture are is basic ..not very comfortable really... but it really is "all about the food"

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Someone told me I had to eat in one of Toronto's Chinese food restaurants. He was right.

I found Lee Garden based on other TripAdvisor reviews. The food I had was excellent, plentiful and nicely priced. I'd eat there again without hesitation.

Steady flow of customers on a chilly, rainy day.