A chef friend of mine picked Kojin as a night out while we ere in TO - great surprise and great night. I'll recap the night.
We did two flat breads and another appetizer.
- Ham & wild cherry flat bread - delicious. The cherries were great - and the hot sauce was awesome.
- Brie with beef drippings - great, and having the cherries from the other flat bread to mix in was great.
- Roasted beet salad - good flavour, and the fried chick peas were a great texture crunch
* The flat breads were not what we expected (pizzas) but were a delicious surprise! The scissors to cut them up were a great touch.
- Boneless ribeye - probably our least favourite of the meal. It was more the temperature, but the butter and peppers were a great combo.
- Grilled trout - delicious and crispy. Also a delicious sauce poured over top.
- Grilled carrots - perfect texture and temperature.
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts - unique flavour and tasted great
- I honestly don't remember what it was called, but it was an ice cream cake with a delicious crispy crust, car male and peanut butter maybe on the bottom. Chocolate ganache? Perfect pairing with an espresso!
Our server was great - she was very accommodating, chatty, and had a ton of knowledge on the menu and what we were ordering. Good recommendations on what to select and how the chef prepared everything.
Overall our entire meal was great - and would come back. This was optimal as a sharing dinner - great to get a little bite of everything.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.