“Needs improvement”

Reviewed June 24, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nikhil D
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We booked online no time to look around as we were attending and unexpected funeral. It was close to the funeral home we didn't have time to look around. Hotel is a Health & Safety hazard. Our room was on the backside of the hotel and it was the only room available of course. Debris a garbage laying around. Outside staircases are ripped carpet, broken and chipped concrete and steel. Many abandoned rooms on the way to ours with doors open and a mess inside. Housekeeping door just off to the left from ours. Pile of wood, glass pieces and construction materials on the walkway outside our door. In room the security bar was broken off, door didn't seem to be secure. Carpet was dirty, table hadn't been wiped, lacking general cleanliness. Due to time we stayed the night. The best part of the stay was the TV worked and we had s continental breakfast in AM. Do yourself a favour get back in your car, price is not everything!

• Stayed: June 2014
6  Thank Cinbad2014
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Never go here their bedding were filthy, when I (I am his daughter ) asked for clean sheets they took the dirty one and left the beds bare. The bathroom wasn't clean I was forced to purchase my own cleaning supplies. I did not get the essentials such as: soap or toothpaste. I am representing my father he told me to speak with personnel when they came to the room it was a disaster , I also took pictures, could you imagine having to purchase your own toilet tissue?

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
10  Thank Rufus Torna B
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Absolute nightmare! Unfriendly indian at reception said motel was fully booked, total lie! Booked hotel on the internet few minutes later. Room was dirty, motel old, broken bathroom. Found hair on my bed. Filthy overall experience. STAY some place ELSE!!

Room Tip: Book some other motel!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
8  Thank satler
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Priceline put me here on the name-your-price option. I stayed here before when it was Howard Johnsons. I didn't notice any changes, but this doesn't mean that they aren't any.

The bed was comfortable, and the TV was nice.

Unfortunately, we were given a key for someone else's room. We went in to find someone else's luggage. I'm so glad we didn't walk in on anyone. I'm also glad that someone else wasn't given a key to OUR room. But people make mistakes. I hope it doesn't happen again to anyone else.

And every once in a while, the bathroom (especially) smelled like cigarette smoke.

Other than that, it wasn't THAT bad, although the location of the hotel is a bit sketchy.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple