“Absolutely Incredible. The trifecta. Service, food, ambiance.”

Jacobs & Co. Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Jacobs & Co. Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 8,996 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Cross street: King St. West
Transit: Brant Street
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Jacobs & Co is an impeccable restaurant in Toronto. The steaks, which are aged in a temperature controlled room are extremely tasty and succulent. The flavour is by far the best I have had; and I have been to the top steakhouses around North America. The caesar salad is a MUST. Prepared at your table, it is full of flavour. The service is by far the best in Toronto. Everyone is so attentive, from the moment you walk in the door. No special request is taken for granted. This is the type of steakhouse that is not so pretentious (versus Harbour 60, where everyone is looking around). The ambiance is warm, inviting, intimate and relaxing. Everything about it is just perfect.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Went to Jacobs for my bachelor party, was not disappointed at all. It is a wonderland of steak. The variety and quality is unmatched. It is expensive, but the place to be if you want the best meat in the city. And don't forget about the wine list. Expansive to say the least.

The service was also top notch and the ambiance perfect for the restaurant.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I love steak. I really do. I have become that much of a steak-snob that I cannot eat steak in the UK anymore, regardless of how brilliant the restaurant is meant to be (even Marco Pierre White is nowhere near standard). Anyway, the reason for the explanation is to say this must be one of the best I have ever visited (as close to perfection as Gotham in Vancouver for me). We made a fatal mistake of have some snacks at Ki downtown first and I could barely walk once the meal was over. I won't try and explain what I had.... Discover for yourself. All I will say is it's as close to perfect as possible. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Went for special Ben with late group. Cozy yet trendy and great service. The Caesar salad made at your table is Devine an there is a steak for everyone!! Best deserts ever! Wine lit is huge and slightly overwhelming but the employees know it well. Is not a cheap meal but is a great place to go for a splurge or special evening

1  Thank Vickie M
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I just came back from Jacobs & Co Steakhouse for dinner. The service is very attentive and knew everything abut the various cuts of meat. We ordered steak from Ontario and the results were very good. In general, this would be a place I'd recommend if you want to get away from the Ruth Cris or Morton's thing while getting an amazing selection of beef from all over the world.

If, on the other hand, you are looking for a more traditional steakhouse experience, ala old world, consider Bardis or Tom Jones both in Toronto.