“Exceptional food and atmosphere”

Canyon Creek - Airport
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Creek - Airport is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #238 of 8,576 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Cross street: Dixon Rd.
Appleton WI
“Exceptional food and atmosphere”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I ate at this restaurant three nights in a row primarily due to the great food. However, this place as a nice, well-designed space. The staff members were numerous and attentive. The prices are competitive, but the staff is exceptional.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Advancepsy

Kitchener, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dinner”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

As a group of five, we had an enjoyable dinner at Canyon Creek. Staff was friendly and worked with us to get a quiet table.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank J_J_B_71
Hawkesbury, Canada
“Not great for the price”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I wanted a steak and was recommended this restaurant by the hotel staff. I gotta filet mignon that was undercooked (rare instead of Medium) with very unappealing sides (boiled veggies!) and no sauce or seasoning all this for 39$ plus tax plus tip!. Never going back.

Visited October 2012
Sudbury, Canada
“Good Meal”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here last Saturday night. Overall it was a very good meal. I had a great cesaer salad to start and then the New York striploin. If was cooked as requested and was tender. I found it to be slightly too peppery but still enjoyed it. My husband had the Prime Rib and said it was very good. Also, cooked just as requested. We both agreed while it was a very good meal it was not as good as the meal we had at the Keg two weeks previously.
Our waiter was very good, had a good sense of humour and his service was excellent.

Visited October 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overall a nice place.”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I eat at this location a few times a year. I have at least three favourites on the menu. The service is good, servers are pleasant. Generally leave with a good taste. Except for the last visit when I tried one of the burgers which did not meet the expectations or the well-done request with thorough cooking: one pink spot which I left uneaten.
Management, please, please remove the option of 'how would you like your burger to be cooked' amid all the tainted ground beef scares.
I have not communicated this to the server as it was not a big negative.