“Overall a nice place.”

Canyon Creek - Airport
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Creek - Airport is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #245 of 8,516 Restaurants in Toronto
Cross street: Dixon Rd.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overall a nice place.”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I eat at this location a few times a year. I have at least three favourites on the menu. The service is good, servers are pleasant. Generally leave with a good taste. Except for the last visit when I tried one of the burgers which did not meet the expectations or the well-done request with thorough cooking: one pink spot which I left uneaten.
Management, please, please remove the option of 'how would you like your burger to be cooked' amid all the tainted ground beef scares.
I have not communicated this to the server as it was not a big negative.

Haute Aboujagane, Canada
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We were a group of about 30 people and we received great service. We had a predetermined menu which had something for everybody. Everybody had their plates at the same time and the food quality was very good. This was my second visit at this restaurant and both times it was a great experience. I strongly recommend this restaurant for your group gathering. On my part I will make a point to visit the location when alone to experience their full menu

Visited September 2012
Corona, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was very good. Check your bill!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I had the Penne Rustico. One of the lower priced items on the menu. Very tasty blend of chicken, penne, tomotoe, red bell pepper and mushrooms. When the waitress brought my meal, I asked for more Parmesean cheese. She never returned with my request.
I ordered a small glass of Chardonay wine, the waiter replied 9-oz. The menu was by price per glass and not by ounces. My $6.95 glass of wine was $11.95 on the bill and it didn't look like 9-oz.

Visited September 2012
London, Canada
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stopped at the Canyon Creek before we went to the airport to catch our plane. The service was excellent, the restaurant was very clean, great atmosphere and excellent food. I had the Asian Nachos, described on the menu as lemongrass chicken & shredded vegetables, topped with 3 cheeses, finished with sriracha sesame and lime-sour cream, offered with peanut and sriracha sesame sauce. I would highly recommend this - was just excellent.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank bjsabina
Langley City, Canada
“Great place”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Its a good place to meet friends and have a glass of wine yet it's over priced for what you get. I found the menu to be standard with nothing that would stand out and make me pay attention.

Visited June 2012