“Nice Restaurant”

8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #557 of 10,304 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Description: At aanch our kitchen is a playground for creative pitches. We tingle the sensation of nostalgia with a generous dose of homely cooking with a bit of modern twist. With freshly selected local produce and constantly inventing creative platters, we offer the best modernistic experience for your guests.
Reviewed March 29, 2019

I have tried all the many restaurants in Toronto but Aanch is the is the best.

Food cost is little higher compare to other restaurants but Food Taste is very good

Even people working in aanch are well behaving with customers

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 4, 2019

If you are staying at the Marriott on Wellington, Aanch is next door. Don't miss it if you like Indian cuisine. A great blend of modern and traditional fare. the bar is quite nice as well. the spicy martini is very nice. An excellent Winterlicious menu is available in January and February. Definitely try that if it's on.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019

I was looking for an enjoyable and reasonably price meal tonight that was different enough to be an adventure worth my time. Found it! This restaurant is run like a small family enterprise and provides great personalized service along with traditional as well as modernized Indian food. great selection of apps and entrees that suit anyones requests. Vegetarian , or meat. Spicy or mild. They will even adjust cooking style to meet the patron's request such as oil instead of butter. I had a soup and Lamb. I must have enjoyed it as there was nothing but bones left on my plates. interaction with staff was very friendly, welcoming and efficient. They obviously were busy with take out and delivery as well as the restaurant being full on a wednesday evening. Thanks for an enjoyable nutrition break! i will be back

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

I visited this place a couple of times, I liked a few food items, mostly starters. But I didn't like the main course. The taste is not 100% Indian.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed January 6, 2019

I am a vegetarian, my husband is not. So it was wonderful to go to an Indian restaurant where we both could get Indian cuisine with a totally different spin. I had the Jackfruit masala and it was incredibly delicious Lots of choices for vegetarians and carnivores.
The restaurant was busy and lively when we were there, I suggest to make a reservation

Date of visit: December 2018