“So much yes!!”

Ranked #3,723 of 10,302 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Reviewed February 26, 2019

5 stars for the best pokè in toronto! That's quite the bold statement but hear me out!

I've tried numerous pokè bowls and consider myself an almost-connoisseur in the pokè game. For me what takes the cake at this establishment is the options! I love that we can choose zucchini noodles as a base. It's healthy and adds a great crunch. I usually get a small (don't be fooled by the size of the bowl.. a little goes a long way) and choose rice and noodles as my base.

For a couple of their menu sections/toppings you get unlimited options (can you ever reaaaaally have enough edamame??)

The location itself is easy to miss. It's right on Yonge street so if you pay a little attention you'll see pokè wrap tucked among many of the other food stops. It's extremely clean, aesthetically pleasing and great customer service. A win win in my books!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

I tried out my first poke bowl ever (you can also make it a burrito) and I loved it ! You can compose you bowl/burrito as you want and the toppings are great.

Date of visit: January 2018