“Tasty”

Ranked #3,081 of 10,309 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Description: Ramen, Sushi, Izakaya and Japanese Alcohol
Reviewed July 20, 2018

Tried their scallop skewer and tonkatsu. Both dishes were excellent especially the fried pork rice with egg. Definitely give it a try! Very tasty!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed February 10, 2018

The title says it all. I have eaten there twice in the past few weeks. Waiter was very friendly. Dishes were beautifully presented and delicious. Great Japanese menu with quite many vegetarian options indicated as such.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Ramen has become a bit of an obsession for me since living in Toronto so I'm really pleased that Kanda has opened right on my doorstep. I've eaten from Kanda a few times both eat in and take out and it's always been delicious and the staff friendly and helpful. Discount on cash paid take out orders also makes it really good value - definitely not worth cooking a meal myself!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 1, 2017

The food here reminds me very much of the izakayas I've visited in Japan. In particular, their takoyaki and okonomiyaki taste identical to the dishes I ordered in Osaka. I found their makimono sushi rolls to be a little rice-heavy but their sashimis, including uni (sea urchin), are excellent. My favourite dish here is probably their tuna tataki (seared). They also have a great selection of Japanese beers.
A great restaurant in a very convenient location, just 2 minutes south of Eglinton Station on foot.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

We’ve eaten at this restaurant three times in the last six weeks. It opened recently in our neighbourhood. The menu offers several appetizers, noodle dishes and various sushi plates. We’ve tried all three of their teriyaki dishes, veggie and beef dumplings and the California rolls. Everything has been very good. The atmosphere is comfortable, service is friendly and prompt. We will certainly return.

Date of visit: October 2017