“Great!!!”

Ranked #700 of 10,303 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

Accidentally found this place on the harbor. Great tacos,chicken and waffles. Prices were fair also. Would definitely return!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

First time here as an after party from their Boat party event on Lake Ontario. Loved it!Beautiful view, good food, amazing service, cool music all made for great vibes. Yummy stylish birthday sundae surprise too!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Lovely views of the lake, rustic feel and easy dining. The chicken was very, very tasty. The asparagus was divine! The waiter was attentive and helpful. The hostess who helped us before he came seemed frustrated by our question on the “chicken halves”...which is unfortunate. Everything was wonderful except that interaction. I assume it’s a one off but had to rate accordingly. I do however recommend!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2019

Fun atmosphere, perfect summery location right on the lake. View is spectacular, atmosphere is fun and exciting. The food was delicious and reasonable prices! I LOVED the Maple Bourban sauce that goes with the waffles, and the chicken was crispy and greasy in just the right way! Everything was so well complimented, I was tempted to order more!

Visited in August 2017, really ought to go back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

I’ll be honest, I expected average food when we visited. I was amazed to find great food, very tasty and well presented at a reasonable price. The service was fast and the views are nice. I recommend.

Date of visit: November 2018