“Probably the best sports bar...”

The Pint Public House
Ranked #958 of 10,305 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Description: The Pint Public House: Toronto’s Home for sports, food, and late night fun. Featuring 40 Way Wings, 40 Taps of draught beer, and a place to watch your favourite teams on our many HDTV's. Live DJs every weekend, Daily specials and Great food! Located in the Norhtwest corner of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre on Front St. W
Reviewed April 16, 2019

We were staying at the Rogers Center so this bar is only 400yds away. The place is HUGE!! With it being next to the Baseball stadium, it must get rammed on game days. It is set over several levels. The outside space has umbrellas and high seats. Every wall has hundreds of photographs depicting a variety of sports and other well know personalities. They also have Toronto development pictures detailing the building of this fine city. Bar staff were sparse but there must have only been 30 people in - probably less than a twentieth of its capacity. The food on offer is typical North American fayre in gargantuan quantities. Beer was my favorite of this trip - 3 Speed. All told, this is a great bar in a great location.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed April 11, 2019

Stopped in for lunch on a work day. Nice large restaurant although the space is broken up into a number of sections which affects the flow and it includes a second floor although it was closed off today. Sat at the bar as I usually do when I go myself, Since its so close to the Rogers Centre, lots of TV's and sports memorabilia cover the walls.

There was a good selection of beers on tap so should be something for everyone's taste. On the menu I noticed they offered 40 different sauces for wings which sounds good. Service was slow at the bar and it seemed the bartender was easily distracted. As I watched plates come out, everything looked very nice so hopefully all the food is good.

I ordered the Fish and Chips with side of gravy and hold the Cole Slaw as I have been doing the past couple of weeks for fair comparisons. Considering it was the middle of lunch hour the service was a little slow although the food did come hot which is always nice. There were two small pieces of fish on top of thick cut fries. Combined the two pieces were smaller than single fish portions at other close by restaurants especially since the first bite was an air filled piece of batter. The batter was thin and crispy but had good flavour. I didn't really care for the tartar sauce. It was thin and gritty looking but tasted OK but spread too thin. The gravy was thick and at first it only covered half the fries but it spread out well and I was able to taste gravy with each chip.

I expect this place gets very busy when there's a sporting event especially a Jays game but I would caution that service will be slow so give yourself lots of time. Price was comparible to other locations. Overall it was reasonable but there are better pubs close by.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

The food for brunch like chicken & waffles and benedicts and drinks are really good but the service can be quite slow even when they aren't busy. They are attached to the convention center so they stay busy.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Decent food. Came fairly quickly but freshly cooked. Service was good. Typical menu items. Their Mac n cheese is more for adults I believe with the goat cheese in it. My youngest didn’t like it but his older brothers finished it.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

While at the PDAC Convention on Monday we took a break and went for lunch with a friend st The Pint Public House and the food is excellent and the plates were large, the girl that service us was so friendly and took care of us fast. I will be sure to go there again my next visit to Toronto. Keep up the friendly service and great food

Date of visit: March 2019