“Love This Place”

Pusateri's Fine Foods
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

We were walking along Yorkville and accidentally stumbled upon this fine food store. The service was extremely friendly! The store is beautifully arranged and offers a variety of quality goods. A great way to treat yourself. My only wish is that they would open this store in Ottawa.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

I’ve had breakfast at Pusateri’s every morning during my week long holiday in Yorkville. My daughter and I love it there. The staff at the coffee bar are fantastic, especially Mya! I would definitely recommend as a great place for a coffee or light meal and very family friendly. Grazie!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2018

I work in the area and this is one of the only choices for a healthy quick lunch. Good selection of quality baked goods and sweets. Cashiers are efficient and friendly. However, the staff behind the counters servicing the bakery, deli and prepared foods are terrible. Unfriendly and uncaring, I've had to wait 20 minutes or more many times when there are only 2 other people in line. Cannot wait for Eataly to open in 2019 for another lunch option in Yorkville.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 24, 2018

I was checking out at the Avenue Rd. location and noticed that an item scanned $6.49 instead of the price of $4.99 posted on the shelf. I brought it to the attention of the cashier, who told me the price is $6.49, because it scanned that amount. She spoke in a rude and condecending manner. She didn't offer to have the shelf price checked, so I had to ask her. I told her that I was capable of reading. Of course the price, when checked, was $4.99. She never apologized, but asked the person who checked to change the price. I told her that the customer is not always wrong.
I called and spoke to the manager, who apologized. I hadn't finished our conversation when he hung up the phone on me. Something is seriously wrong at Pusateri's.

Date of visit: February 2018
2  Thank 897AllanS
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

The head butcher needs customer service training, as he rude, unhelpful and is doing the customers a big favour. Not what you would expect from a high end grocery store in Yorkville.

Date of visit: February 2018