All reviews rooftop restaurant stella suite black marble lenny kravitz heated floors boutique style lobby bar nespresso machine luxurious hotel awesome hotel concierge team front desk agent the entire staff following morning long weekend highly recommend this hotel hotel experience
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I stayed at the Bisha Hotel last week for a business trip. My accomodation was Super comfortable, warm and inviting. The Staff went out of their way to make sure everythig was to my liking. The lobby Bar is an amazing amenity and is convenient for quick meetings or just a great driink in general. I did use the fitness facility and it is one of the best I've ever experienced at a Hotel. I higly recomend this property.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ThomasF640
BishaHotel, Manager at Bisha Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Dear ThomasF640,

Thank you kindly for the positive feedback and great words! I am very happy you had such a comfortable stay, our mattresses are indeed awesome! Our team is looking for ways to always go above and beyond for our guests and it definitely reflects on your words. On your next stay, I would be happy to suggest a few other spots for you to try and am sure you will like them.

Looking forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Toronto,

Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

I stayed here for a weekend with some friends and the service here was phenomenal. The girls at the front desk, Flavia and Angel, knew my name and would ask how my stay was going and if I needed anything each time I left the hotel. Fantastic personal touch! The rooms were luxurious and housekeeping knew to put on the blackout curtains before I would return in the evening. Definitely would stay here again next time I come back to Toronto!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
BishaHotel, Manager at Bisha Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Dear chriskjames,

Thank you for sharing the amazing comments! I have informed Angel and Flavia about them and they are truly happy they were able to assist you and make your stay a memorable one. I am also very pleased to hear to enjoyed our Turndown services provided by our amazing housekeeping department, this is all done to ensure our guests have a calm and relaxing night.

Look forward to your next stay and hopefully will get the chance to personally meet you,

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Rooms were beautiful and luxurious. Wonderfully unique decor. Beds were heavenly. the bars and restaurants had great food and service. The roof top bar/restaurant has a STUNNING view. The Front desk staff were amazing. They personally delivered the keys to us when the room was ready. Very friendly and professional!

Room tip: The lenny kravitz floor is cool!

Dear cynwagn,

Please allow me to thank you for your time in providing us with such wonderful comments. If you enjoyed the decor of the hotel, I highly suggest you try our Yves rooms, decorated by Lenny Kravitz with amazing decor. I am very happy to hear our associates were able to provide you with great service on a timely manner.

I will be sure to pass along your kind words, as I am sure the team will be very happy. I hope to get the chance to welcome you on your next stay,

Reviewed January 13, 2020

This venue is outstanding. The Akira Back restaurant is worth all the rave. The rooms are breathtaking and the customer service and care is excellent. Definitely a top choice hotel and a must visit venue.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank noella2020

Dear noella2020,

Thank you very much for such feedback! our customer service team and the restaurant will be very happy to hear about your stay. We are always looking to create the most accommodating environment for our guests by the service we provide and we take great pride on that. The entire Bisha team thanks you for staying with us and for the kind words.

Looking to have the chance to welcome you in the near future and create an even better experience for you,

Reviewed January 3, 2020

I’ve had the pleasure of staying at some of the best hotels in the world. And what I’ve noticed is that the staff are the ones who make my stay the most memorable.
The staff at the Bisha are the finest I’ve come across. From the moment I entered the hotel. To when I checked out. They were so gracious and helpful. I would stay again at the Bisha simply because of the staff.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank andrerahal
BishaHotel, Manager at Bisha Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Dear andrerahal,

Thank you for an incredible review! The entire team at Bisha is very happy to hear we were able to make a difference on your stay. We are constantly looking to improve and provide an unparalleled customer service, in order to give our guests an exceptional experience.

I do hope to get the chance to meet you and welcome you on your next trip to the city. Looking forward to hearing from you,