Tripadvisor
Toronto
Post
Inbox
Search

“A very pleasant surprise”
Review of Crepe T.O.

Crepe T.O.
Ranked #953 of 10,988 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Upon walking into Crepe T.O. you are not taken aback by amazing décor, or for that matter by a mouth watering smell. At first glance, it's a nice place, and one might think you have wandered into an average sandwich shop. Rest assured, you have not. The menu offers a great selection of what you'll find is a delicious sandwich worthy of telling friends about. My favourite is the Hell Boy, but trust me when I say, I have others I can't wait to try. The crepe, which is surprisingly more substantial than you might think is made right in front of you when you order it. Filled with fresh ingredients and put into a unique holder that requires no knife or fork. Steps away from the St. Lawrence Market, I stop by whenever I'm in the area.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed November 8, 2019 via mobile

This tiny spot has it all: flavorsome food, great value for money and a wide array of options for carnivores and vegans alike (my favorite crepe is made with black beans). You don’t have to be a regular to be remembered—a month after I brought a friend here, my server asked where she was. In mild weather you can take your crepe across the street to St.James Park and enjoy it al fresco. What’s not to love? Well, so many office workers love this place that at lunch hour it can be swamped with online orders. At such times I’ve sat forlornly at the counter, watching a procession of people collect their orders at the till, until I finally gave up and ordered a lesser lunch somewhere else. This isn’t the creperie’s fault. It’s a little place and staff don’t stand around instead of serving customers. But be warned: go early or send a digital order.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed October 9, 2019 via mobile

Great option for starting your day or to finish it if are lacking of time to go in a restaurant. Big size crepe: order the signature and the egg one's and you'll be happy. The price is good as well.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed July 4, 2019

Amazingly refreshing sugar cane juice - it was the best on a super hot day.
I ordered a crepe which was freshly made, it came in a special paper container so you could peel back as you eat it. Generous size, thin crepe, crispy on the edges, fresh ingredients and tasty. Friendly service. Look out for the Tuesday specials for savoury crepes!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 24, 2019 via mobile

We went with the kids and loved the crepes and friendly service. The juices are also great. My favorite was the sugar cane juice. Really refreshing.

Date of visit: June 2019