“Hungarian qouisine ,One of the best.”

Europe Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #2,982 of 8,432 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: European, Eastern European, Central European, Hungarian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: North York
Toronto, Canada
“Hungarian qouisine ,One of the best.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Tel: 1-647-436-7939, at 3030 Bathurst str. North York, Toronto ON , M6B 3B6 CANADA. Not far away from the corner of Laurence Ave. West. Open 7 days a week from 11 AM to 11 PM.
I had there: Goulash Soup ($ 7.00 small), breaded mushrooms ($8.80) a side dish of beet root salad, Natural Schnitzel with mushrooms and dumplings (about $19.00) and a Dobosh Tort ($3.75). I drank Lemonade.
Everything was, in my opinion, perfect. A real excellent Hungarian, home made food. Very rich taste for a reasonable price. Great service, very friendly. It was my second time there, and certainly not the last one. Highly recommended. The service crew speak English and Hungarian.

• Visited June 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Best schnitzel in Toronto”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

Went for lunch with friends.
The decor is simple but cheery.
Service was prompt and with a smile.
The taste of the schnitzel is simply divine.
The only reason I cannot grant Europe 5 full stars is that prices went up and serving size literally halved.

• Visited May 2013
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

I started with a goulash soup and must admit it's a very flavourful and hearty execution of the traditional dish. The schnitzel was also tasty, but quite big. I felt that after the soup, two people can comfortably share a single schnitzel and not feel deprived at all, as in our case having finished the main dish we were too full for dessert. That said, I will be coming back again to try more dishes and hopefully get to the desserts next time.

Our food was served very hot and we had to wait a little for it to become easier to eat. That waiting is difficult when the tastiness is sitting there in front of you :). On the other hand, another couple was complaining to the waitress that their food was not hot enough, I guess you cannot please everyone.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank BlueSkyHeart
Toronto
“Great Hungarian Kitchen at reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

I have been many times with my family at this restaurant for various occasions. The food is consistently good , the service is great and prices are very reasonable. In many occasions I have ordered the famous Wiener Schnitzel but this time I wanted to try something else and I ordered Cordon Bleu. It was very tasty and I like it even better than the Schnitzel. Every meal is a good portion size reasonable priced. The restaurant has a family atmosphere with nice music played in the background. Overall we had a enjoyable time and will return.

• Visited February 2012