“What a beautiful view, great food too”

Jack Astor's Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Jack Astor's Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #133 of 8,432 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Lucknow, Canada
“What a beautiful view, great food too”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

We were lucky enough to have some time to stop in here after the movies. We were promptly seated and drinks came quickly. The crispy honey sesame chicken was great. The sauce should be sold for home use. Then the crowds starting come in and unfortunately things got slower. Eventually we placed the dessert order and due to my birthday dessert coupon - the bill was adjusted after the waitress went to great lengths. We were there 90+ minutes though so I suggest having time, not going before a deadline such as the train.

1 Thank Kathi N

• Turkish first
Edmonton, Canada
“Dinner after the flight in”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Nice place, we got a table on the deck overlooking dundas square. Always wanted to see this spot and now I've done it. The food is amazing. Staff are great I highly recommend this spot.

Sarasota, Florida
“Great beer cheese soup!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We ate at the one at Dundas Square. We were looking for beer cheese soup. Our meals was excellent and the outdoor patio over looked Dundas Square, great atmosphere! There is a restaurant in EPCOT in the Canada section that serves Canadian cheddar cheese beer soup. This was the only restaurant we found serving it.

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“All good- I feel a little inadaquate as a woman though surrounded by the pretty staff”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Reviewing a restaurant should be about the food but I was almost put off my food by the jaw dropping men salivating over the fabulously polite and above average looking women in the smallest of skirts and the tightest of tops. I suddenly became aware that I am well past my prime and that made me sulk into my drink....which I was overcharged for. The girl serving my husband and I also asked us if we wanted to pay separately lol...........

The food was actually rather nice, the patio was lovely and I probably would go there again lol.

Ascot, United Kingdom
“Mediocre Experience”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Chose to eat here as a family. Found the service lacking in that it was very, very slow. When we did see a waiter, he was very pleasant. Drinks took a long time to arrive at our table and when they did, my glass was covered in lipstick. How they missed it, I don't know. It took us several minutes to attract somebody's (anybody's) attention. Drink was taken away and replaced, very politely and apologetically.
Food was very nice, but, whole place fell down on slow service.