“makes me wanna go back to Thailand!”
Review of Bua Thai

Bua Thai
Ranked #1,203 of 8,643 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Milano
“makes me wanna go back to Thailand!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I lived in Thailand for 2 years and this is as authentic as it gets in Toronto. The staff were really friendly and the atmosphere was nice and relaxed :))

Visited September 2012

“Great Spot”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is our go to spot for Thai food. Relatively good selection on the menu. My two favourite things are their hot and sour soup and Basil Chicken ( spicy or not) served with steamed Jasmin rice. Although they have other great things on the menu. They also do delivery or take out, sometimes that's convenient if you live in the neighborhood.

The place is super clean and the staff friendly and courteous. Not fancy but that's reflected in the price.

• Visited September 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Bland beyond belief.”
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

My husband & I chose Bus Thai based on reviews and easy locale. We were severely disappointed in the entire experience. Bland is the kindest word I can find to describe one of the worse Thai meals I have ever eaten. Soggy breaded duck basil, tasteless Tom yum and unremarkable service. I regretted our choice!
Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for your Thai fix.

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You will want more.”
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Incredible food and fast service. Sometime too fast.
The appetisers came at the same time as the entrée the first we went there.

Everything is delicious and made fresh

Sudbury, Canada
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The newly renovated restaurant is welcoming and pleasant. The service was flawless and the food absolutely delicious. We had the (Tom Yum) Lemon Grass Soup, very very good. I ordered a stir fry with shrimp and my husband ordered a mango & chicken dish. The portions were just right and the quality of the food was superb.

• Visited June 2012