$167
  • Room Service
$162
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

$262
$219
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $305/night.

$205
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $260/night.

$151
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $257/night.

$210
$180
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$195
$165
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $264/night.

$251
$229
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $268/night.

$198
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $309/night.

Travelocity
1,669 results
All reviewspeter streetentertainment districtcn towergreat locationrogers centrevalet parkingwalking distancesecond cityking stfront desk staffminute walkpool and hot tubtoronto downtownblue jaysclean hotelmajor attractionsqueen street
Reviewed October 17, 2017

fun time...great hotel...fabulous discount coupons for local attractions...friendly staff
king bed was great for the kids, and sofa bed was fairly comfortable for adults

spare pillow was fairly good

................................................................

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 17, 2017

If your in the downtown Toronto entertainment area this is the hotel for you. Walking distance to restaurants, bars, theaters and sporting facilities. Very clean and secure hotel with a great friendly staff!!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed October 17, 2017

My partner and I have been together nearly 15 years. Our vacations usually consisting of three or four rushed days two or three times a year home to see family. His mother would be devasted if we did not stay with her and a man can't go and break his mama's heart. He booked this mini vacaction out of our home province for my 51st birthday( most romantic thing he has ever done ) It has been a stressful few years but our recent weekend spent here at the Hilton Gardens gave us the boost we both so desparately needed. The friendly helpful staff made me want to stay a few more days.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed October 16, 2017

My room was on the 12th floor. I used the 2nd floor restaurant once for breakfast and the gym/poo/spa twice. The room, with 2 king size beds was in great shape. Hot water instantly available. Coffee machine worked well. They ordered a cab for the early morning ride to the Pearson airport. All was better than expected.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2017

EVERY staff person encountered here was rude, pretentious,inhospitable, arrogant, ignorant, and extremely inhospitable. If YOU'RE not any or all of those things, or you like to be treated poorly by people who are, then you're absolutely considering a stay at the wrong hotel.

With the number of great places to stay in and around Toronto, no one should waste their time even considering a stay at this place.It's sad that staff that are this unprofessional, pretentious,and rude, can have such an adverse impact on a trip to such a beautiful city. Don't let a facility like this ruin your trip too.

I spend over 300 nights a year in hotels and have spent over 60 nights this year alone at Hilton facilities. I would be remiss if I didn't share that this is one of the worst Hilton facilities internationally I have ever stayed when it comes to both service and staff.

My best recommendation to you; stay at the Marriott just down the street.THEY tell you how much they appreciate your business and loyalty.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Kimarley S, Assistant Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

Dear pkevinc,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback on your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Toronto. I am disappointed to read that your experience did not meet your expectations as our hotel serves to provide our guests with the highest quality of service.

I genuinely apologize the attitude of my colleagues towards you were not as welcoming as they should have been. I can assure you this is not in line with what our guests have come to expect from us and I am sincerely apologetic.

Again, my sincerest apologies for your less than satisfactory stay and do hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Warm regards,