1,708 results
All reviews peter street entertainment district cn tower great location rogers centre valet parking walking distance second city king st front desk staff minute walk pool and hot tub toronto downtown blue jays clean hotel queen street the room was nice
Reviewed November 25, 2012

As a business traveller I focus on Hilton properties, this was my fist stay in this Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel has a great location amongst restaurants and entertaining choices. The rates are good for the location however make sure that your room does not face the night club next door as this will be noisy. The hotel is great for families and tourists, as a business traveller I will select a more quiet hotel next time.

Room Tip: Make sure your room does not face the night club next door.
1  Thank Paul I
HGITDJessieWallace, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you for taking a moment to share your impressions on our property. I am happy to hear you found our location convenient for your activities and our pricing in line with our value. Please accept our apology for the noise from nearby nightlife and know that we are looking into solutions to this noise via additional soundproofing of our windows. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel should you return to the area in the not too distant future.

Nitanth Suryanarayan

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Room was very clean and spacious. Had a microwave, fridge and coffee maker and a desk. Excellent location, walking distance to many attractions. Only one complaint, parking was $40 a night. We ended up driving around and parking at one of the street parking lots close by. Would definitely come back.

1  Thank vanley
A TripAdvisor Member
Niagara Falls, Canada
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We found the location great and the rates (Expedia) were extremely reasonably for downtown Toronto.
The hotel was very clean. The check-in was quick and easy.
We used the valet parking. We probably could have found cheaper parking but this was right at the hotel (underground) and easy for us. I always have a bit of paranoia when in downtown Toronto and have safe undergound parking was a plus for me.
The pool and hot tub were both spotless. We did not use the exercise room but did look in and it seemed to have a good selection of equipment.
Our room was very clean, the beds were very comfortable and the coffee in the morning was very welcome.

Room Tip: We were on the 15th floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
HGITDJessieWallace, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear elainepv,

Thank you very much for such a great review - it's always so nice to read when our guests have a good experience at our hotel. You're certainly correct about the plus of having secure, underground parking in Toronto.

Thank you again for your time and thank you for staying with us, I hope to see you back again in the near future.
Kind Regards,
Jessie Wallace
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for a night, got the whirlpool room and have to say it was unforgettable! The room and the hotel in general are extremely clean. Would definitely recommend this hotel, especially because of its central location in Toronto.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
HGITDJessieWallace, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Salsaa,

Thank you so much for such a great review! We are so glad you enjoyed one of our upgraded rooms, they are great for a relaxing getaway in the city - especially as the weather gets colder.

I hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.
Kind Regards,
Jessie Wallace
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I stayed here because the room rate was $20/night less than the conference hotel. The room was comfortable and clean. I was on a Hilton Honors floor and the room had free internet, a fridge and a microwave. It was convenient because the portions at restaurants were large, and i could save $ on food by taking leftovers back to the room and heating them up later. I liked that they had a little window within the window that could be opened for fresh air. The hotel was only 2 and a half blocks from Queen Street, a few blocks from the theater area, a few blocks from good shopping. Overall, good location even though the surrounding blocks were mostly under construction. The pool, hot tub and fitness room were small but serviceable. I had little interaction with the staff, so hard to comment there. I did not use the restaurant, so hard to comment there.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor, you do not hear much street noise.