“Real Neapolitan Pizza!”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Calgary, Canada
“Real Neapolitan Pizza!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I went to this restaurant because of all the phenomenal reviews, and the high praise is certainly justified. We visited the Danforth location, and we were able to sit outside, which was fantastic. Our server was very helpful, as we had never tried "real Italian pizza" before, and he helped us tremendously with our choice. There is such a thing as "Vera Pizza Neapoletana," and this place is proud of its Certified Authentic Neapolitan Pizza. We ended up trying the pizza with buffalo gorgonzola, and it was absolutely incredible. The crust was delicious, and the pizza was super flavorful, particularly when dipped in their sauce. It is obviously a very popular restaurant, and has a lot of "standby" visitors. I can see why. Make this restaurant a stop on your Toronto itinerary. You won't be disappointed.

Toronto
“Delicious Pizza! Great wine! Wonderful atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The pizza at Libretto's both locations (Danforth & Ossignton) never disappoints. It's always delicious. The perfect combination of crisp & gooey. I usually go to the Danforth location, and it's always vibrant in the summer. The wine selections are great~ give "Organized Crime" a shot. The Chardonnay was a perfect match to our pizza. So many wonderful pizza's to choose from, you'll want to try them all! Delicious! Please note they don't take reservations & are very busy on weekends especially. The Marghertia is my favorite. Stop reading & go today ;)

Toronto
“Always a Great Pizza”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Always a great Pizza. The staff at both locations are friendly and attentive.
I go to the Danforth location as I live in the east end of town.
Both locations are always busy , and vibrant.
Never had a bad experience here.
They know how to make a great Pizza.
The Danforth has a small Patio where you can people watch and take in all the action on the Danforth.

• Visited July 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing thin crust pizza”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I am not a huge pizza person as in i don't crave it all the time but when i went here for a friend's birthday i was so impressed. I got the basic margherita pizza which was amazing ! it was such a thin pizza that had so much flavour, it was probably the second best pizza i've ever had (second to this pizza i ate in Italy) but it is number one for toronto.

I also loved the rice balls or i think they call them risotto balls. They were cooked perfectly and came in a great sauce. The deep fried gnocchi was good but wasn't the best either.

I want to try the mushroom pizza next i think. we did have to a wait a very long time though to get a seat which was a bummer, i don't think they take reservations so be prepared to wait.

Vancouver, BC
“Duelling Pizzeria”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Fantastic pizza. So good (they make really good negroni, too). I'd been to Queen Margherita my last time through Toronto, so decided to sample their Ossington Street competitor this time around. They're both so good, it might be too close to call a winner, but if I did ... it MIGHT be Libretto.