“Authentic”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Toronto
“Authentic”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Great atmosphere, and authentic, tasty food. I like the hot olives and the pizzas, of course. Can walk up the street to other interesting coffee shops, and other shops in the neighbourhood.

Visited April 2012

Toronto
“Great lunchtime place, terrific staff.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My daughters and I ate here today - we all had the $15 special - salad, whole pizza and dessert.
You get the choice of two pizzas but, for an additional $5, you can choose any of the pizzas.
It's Monday and it was quite busy which says a lot about the food! The only minor complaint is that our lattes and cappuccino weren't very hot when they were brought to our table. I had the beet/cheese salad and the salami pizza. The crust was yummy - very thin. We all brought 1/2 of the pizzas home as we wanted to save room for the dessert!

• Visited February 2013
Sudbury, Canada
“Yummmmm - 1st time at the Danforth location”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I LOVE this restaurant. When we travel to Toronto, we stop here everytime because it is so great! This time we decided to stop at the Danforth location and it did not disappoint.

We had the deep fried gnocchi (delicious), the arancini (delicious, but I prefer the one they serve at the Ossington location), the Margherita (which we always have because it is to die for) and finally the House-made sausage pizza (absolutely declious - the sausage was incredibly flavourful with a wonderful texture). The crust on the pizzas is super thin with tiny blisters on the surface and a slight char. So good it makes my mouth water!

If we lived in Toronto, this would be my go to place. You couldn't ask for the food to taste better, it is affordable and the service is fast and exceptional.

Love, love, love the Pizzeria Libretto!

• Visited February 2013
Toronto, Canada
“True Neapolitan thin-crust with novel recipes”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Naples guards their brand closely; their pizza testers have certified Libretto's as authentic Neapolitan style. Amazing flavors and combinations. I love the duck and pear pizza. Try them all!

Visited January 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

We were a group of 6 and I wasn't sure about the 90 minute estimated wait but loved that they took our number to call us when we had a table ready.
The pizza was amazing and I am so glad that we didn't give up. It's a busy little place but with all of the bars along ossington there are lots of places to wait it out with a drink.
I look forward to my next visit.