“Great as usual”
Review of Terroni

Terroni
Reserve with OpenTable
Terroni is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #158 of 8,771 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Adelaide & Church Street.
Transit: King Subway Station: Walk north one block to Adelaide St East. Walk East along Adelaide . Terroni is located on the South side
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Never had a complaint about Terroni's on Queen, the pizza is amazing as well as their selection of wines. They make a mean Negroni and I will always go back!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Teroni is a bustling place, good for Italian food. Be sure to arrive early or plan for a long line-up for a table.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Terroni has a great selection of wine & food. Last night we split their cheese & meat special to start. It was delicious & the perfect size. I always like how they put honey or other condiments on their cheese plates. I had a prosciutto ragu ravioli & my friend had a duck ravioli. Both were good but I find I had a few pieces of ravioli that were undercooked. Service was absent-minded but fine. Cappuccino was wonderful! I find Mercatto is very similar with much better prices.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Our department enjoyed our Christmasget together at the adelaide location. Our table was prepared and in front of their fireplace, the architecture and feeling is lovely. We were told on reservation that they would not do separate bills for 11 people and that they would automatically add an 18% gratuity, which didn't impress any of us. The food was good , i have no complaints for what i had which was the agnolotti, but i have had as good and better in other restaurants. One of our group asked the server if there was a salad similar to a ceasar and she was told simple "no", no options given for something similar... quite rude. the meals came quickly, we were given dessert menu's and then the server didn't return to take the orders. To bad really because by the time she returned our group was getting ready to leave and simply asked for the bill. No worries though i got my dessert at the Bier markt... with a lovely beer and over the top service....
Would i recommend this location of Terroni's , probably not considering the price point , i expect nothing but the best in service.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Love the pasta, made fresh. Pizza's are also yummy. I have been to all Terroni's in the City, Newer one is located on Adelaide St. E. Fast service and good price point.