“Cheapest pizza ever”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Pizza Pizza, one at every corner, very good pizza for a very good price. Pizza Pizza are very fast and they opene evenat night.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I liked that I could pop in and quickly place an order for a pizza and have it ready within 15 minutes of my order. We also like the pizza which is delicious. Service in the restaurant could be improved.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

My husband ordered an X-large pizza with pepperoni on one half and ham on the other half for only $10 plus tax. That was a great price for that size pizza in Canada. The restaurant was almost in the same building that we stayed at during our visit. If we would have stayed in Toronto longer, we would have ate there at least one more time. If I'm ever in that area again, I'll make it a point to order pizza from there.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Ordered pizza w/o seeing the specials board and cashier did not acknowledge, then refused to make it a special after the fact.. Partially buyer beware!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Pizza pizza is the best place to order/get a pizza if you are tight.
Once, me and my friends had a great deal
$20 bucks and everyone left the place really satisfied