“Good Pizza!”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Texas
“Good Pizza!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

TI was visiting family, and they took me to this restaurant.Tasty pizza, and there was a TV to watch while we waited. Would recommend it :)

• Visited July 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Pizza pizza”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Yesterday I order pizza from pizza pizza; I waited 40 minutes the driver calls and said there was a mix up with the address, I said okay that's fine just deliver to this address. This driver was beyond rude he spoke with no courtesy and hanged up. Later I received a call from pizza pizza customer service department ; as nice as she was to cancel my order and put it a new order for me, she forgot to mention that the address I am located at the cannot deliver it within or on 40 minutes. Call them back yet again to know where my pizza was; they said its on its way 40 minutes later. I live and work in toronto why does pizza pizza not honour their word that they will delivery within 40 minutes. As bonus to terrible experience; they forgot to put it my free movie pass. I purchase the movie special and had the far by worse service. Pizza pizza has lost me , family and friends business. Pizza Hut will gain my business this year.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Lanashorts
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Good Choice for a Quick Bite”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Had pizza here the other night and was surprised and the wide variety of options on how you can create your ideal pizza. This isn't a gourmet pizza house, but you can still have your gluten-free, pesto pies, white pizzas, whole wheat, etc. with a huge variety of toppings and dipping sauces.

Visited October 2013
Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
“Pizza”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I like this fast food chain... because it had good prices, logistic and the pizza has the crispy finished I adore. the best they are in every corner of downtown Toronto!

Visited September 2013
New England
“Bland Pizza. No Wonder they Ask You "Dipping Sauce?"”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Here is the deal. This pizza chain is located across from the Marriott Courtyard. They have combo deal. The pizza in the display case looks appealing, yet when I ordered an entire pizza with 3 toppings for 15.99 Canadian with 3 drinks, the crust tasted like the cardboard wedge that served as a plate. The cheese had no zing. The sauce was bland. The cheese was nondescript. I say "pass." Oh, and I ordered the garlic for a toping. Mistake. It gave me wicked bad gas.

Visited July 2013