“pasta @ pizza pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I ordered the fettuccine Alfredo, not only is there no option to add anything ex. chicken but the portions was soooo small, the price was too high!

1  Thank citygal1311

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was pleased to find that this chain has good quality gluten free pizza available. There a a lot of Pizza Pizza locations in Toronto.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Loved the pizza as always, but did not enjoy that the delivery guy did not show up with change (the bill was $26, and we had $40). He ended up leaving with $6 in change.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Even though pizza pizza was the same price as another (good) pizza place I ordered from pizza pizza because they had a special promotion that you would receive a $10 gift card with your delivery. The delivery came though and there was no card. I called them and they said it was only as long as supplies last (but it didn't say that on the website and the gift card showed up as confirmed on my order receipt).

Overall, I only ordered from here because it seemed like a slightly better deal with the gift card but ended up with no card and below average pizza. :(

1  Thank J B
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Traveled to Toronto and got in late, so thought I would just get a slice of pizza or two, since it was right outside my hotel.
The slices are jammed into boxes that are smaller than the pizza slices, so as they are stacked in a bag, whatever was on your pizza will become part of the lid of the small box.
I would only get pizza from these places if in a pinch. Of all the good and quick food available in Toronto, not sure why I chose this anyway.

1  Thank Mark R