“Best Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet
Neighborhood: East York
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Poonam Delite has the bes indian food at a reasonable price. I offten visit this place and I love it ...!

Must visit guys !!
Cheers!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

It is a small modest place, nothing fancy but the food is really yummy! The service is excellent, I've been eating there for years and even though I moved from that area it is worth for me and my family the trip!!The best indian food we've ever tried!
It is AYAE buffet at a very reasonable price, the luch is $ 9.99 and dinner is $10.99, they also have a menu in case you are not into all you can eat.

2  Thank Keysi22
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This place is always very clean, has the friendliest staff and the food is always fresh and delicious.

My favourites are the Butter Chicken and naan bread, both of which are the best I've had in my entire life.

The prices are nothing when you see how much food you get

This place is definitely worth a try !

Reviewed October 17, 2011

I've only ordered takeout from here, but both times my husband and I were pleasantly surprised! We ordered butter chicken, Beef Korma, Aloo Gobi, naan, pakoras and samosas. The samosas were some of the best we've had -- our 18 month old son devoured his. Ever since moving to the East End (from the west end), we'd been searching for butter chicken that compared to our old 'local' - and I think we've finally found it!
The first time we ordered, the delivery took forever (more than 1.5 hours and we're less than 2kms away), but this time it was delivered in less than an hour. The only disappointments were the pakoras (not a good delivery food) and the naan. The naan was tough and a bit chewy - though other reviewers rave about it, so perhaps it was also a casualty of sitting in a paper bag for too long...
All in all, we've been very happy and will continue to order from here when the craving hits!

1  Thank MeaganR75
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We go to this restaurant regularly and the buffet never disappoints. The owner is friendly and we always enjoy our conversations with Ronny "our" waiter! Prices are reasonable. If you're looking for a quick, reasonable, Indian buffet and you want the staff to remember you and your choices this is a good place to go.

1  Thank BrdAdjDan