“Its not bad! But gets messy...”
Review of Korean Grill House

Korean Grill House
Ranked #1,298 of 8,895 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Korean, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I've only tried All You Can Eat. The meats are tasty (I think they are lightly seasoned), they are fresh and nicely sliced. The sides are not that good, they are small so you have to constantly ask for more, and there aren't that many options... also, the sides are veeeeery plain. With all the plates that are brought to the table and the grill in the middle it can get very messy and greasy... The service is average at best but its not the servers fault... they always seem very busy running around with 1000 plates. I like to go for the quantity of the meats if I'm feeling really hungry! For the price is a good deal! I give it an average rating because the sides and service are lacking.

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I first tried Korean grill house back in 2004 at the queen st branch, which I believe was the original branch. The place was always packed with lines reaching outside from as early as 7 through 11 at night. The reason the food was good the all you can eat option goes great with students and young professional and decoration was simple all white. I've been away from Toronto for some time now and when I returned I went to the yonge st branch between Dundas and collage. The decoration is more modern. Black ceiling with glass and mirrors. The crowd does not pack this place as I have passed by it every day of the week at dinner time and there are empty tables. And the quality of the meat has gone down. Still good though but not as what I remember it to be.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

It was my bachelorette weekend, and my girlfriends took me out to this restaurant as they know it is my favourite. I love cooking my own food and especially on a BBQ. Great experience, great food, great service. Thank you

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was in Toronto on business and thought I would try this place. I was quite surprised to learn that you actually cook your own food on/in your own grill that is included at every table.
The dinner deal was all you can eat and there is plenty of food brought to your table on the first serving, a large variety as well.
I was very surprised how good the food was and a value for the price.
For anyone that hasn't had the experience, I would highly recommend at least trying it once. I think you will be as pleasantly surprised as I was.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We've been here 4 times now and everytime we go downtown Toronto, the kids always ask if we can go and eat here! They love grilling their own food and even like to try new things once in a while. I don't like salmon and we never buy it for home but we discovered the kids love it grilled!
This most recent visit was last Friday evening at around 6pm. Sometime its so busy that there is a wait for tables but not usually. There is always plenty of staff to help make your experience a happy one.
Plenty of choices and for a little extra, you can get the full range of raw meats to grill but IMHO, the extra $ is not worth it for shrimp and ox pcs. Stick with the pork, chicken, sausage, fish, beef and short ribs. Mix up your flavours with accompanying kimchi, spicy and regular sprouts and radish.
There is good value here! Dinner is $17 for all you can eat and believe me, you will leave full.
The decor is not really all that fancy but it does the job. Tables floors and tableware are clean as far as we could see.
Enjoy!