Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Good pleasant service

Reviewed July 3, 2018
kennyhall1944
Tamworth, Australia
Not such an interesting ride

Reviewed September 7, 2017
Christine J
Fort Frances, Canada

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Toronto
from $23.15
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2018

Driver arrived on time at our accommodation to take us to the airport. Most helpful and chatted throughout the drive about the attractions of Toronto. Good service, prompt and very pleasant. Would certainly use this service again.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Very slow service, not very friendly people, would barely make conversation, did not talk about the city or what it has to offer, very boring ride, would not use these guys again

Date of experience: September 2017
pearsonal, Manager at Pearson Airport Limousine, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I am sorry to hear about your experience. What type of service did you book? We are a transportation company.

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

We arrived later then planned and our driver was ready and waiting and seemed fine that he had just waited over nearly an hour for us to get out of the airport. We were traveling with our 2 year old and Pearson airport limousine organized a complementary car seat. The driver also supplied bottled water for our drive and allowed us to eat our dinner in the car! Perfect customer service and very reliable!!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

Having requested a 'non-smoking' taxi, we were given a taxi which reeked of smoke! I had stated this requirement when I booked the taxi as I am asthmatic and have severe breathing problems if subjected to cigarette smoke.
The driver was all smiles and chat when he collected us from our hotel, however, when I confronted the driver with the fact that the taxi smelt strongly of cigarette smoke, he immediately stopped talking to us, and did not utter another word again - he did not even say 'thank you' when paid the fare. He was very unprofessional! The cab smelt strongly of cigarette smoke. The driver had obviously had a smoke in the taxi on his way to collect us, and I would definitely never recommend this taxi company to anyone.

Date of experience: September 2016
3  Thank Nigel S

We dont know who you are and when you took the cab.. May be another company..

Reviewed September 22, 2016

We hired this company after a couple months of getting quotes and reading reviews on the many, many transportation companies in the Toronto area. We were going from the airport to Niagara Falls, from Niagara Falls to downtown Toronto and then a needed a ride to the airport - three trips over the period of one week. I booked online with Pearson Airport Limo as well as spoke to their office. We were a group of eight, ages 11 to 74. Too many for a taxi and too much hassle for public transportation or a shuttle with luggage for eight. The drivers were professional and on time for all three trips. The night before I was given the cell number of the driver picking us up at the airport in case we could not find each other. He texted me as soon as we landed and was there within minutes of me letting him know we had collected our luggage. There was bottled water provided in the limo, as well as mints/candies which the kids loved. The limo was clean and in great shape. I would highly recommend this company for your transportation needs. Many have a name similar to Pearson Airport Limo so be careful to book the correct one.

Date of experience: August 2016