“Moxie's Dixon - great staff, and oh yes! Great food!”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Ranked #184 of 9,390 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Korean fried cauliflower is awesome! And Alan, our waiter, has been a plus to our evening. Thumbs up to the chef ! Sure is a place to come and come again. And if you're a Blueberry tea lover, they have it on the menu to!

1  Thank Ian2017Job

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

The Moxie Grill is located in the Sandman Hotel near Toronto. After a long day of traveling we decided just to stay in and eat at the onsite restaurant.

We were pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere, the food, and the service.

The place was well staffed so the servers had time to pay attention to their customers not run crazy

I wish we had a Moxie in my home town

1  Thank Frank H
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

I came in at 12am with my mom and we sat in the dining room. I forgot our server's name (he was closing dining room tonight) but he was very pleasant and friendly! I am also a server at Jack Astor's in Mississauga so I understand how difficult it is to maintain such an upbeat attitude with guests an hour before closing. Himself and the manager were both extremely friendly and the food was AMAZING! We had the bruschetta and guacamole to start and they were fantastic. Our entrees came out in great timing and my steak was perfect. Huge thanks to our server, the manager, and kitchen for a great experience at that time of the night! Will definitely visit again

Reviewed June 7, 2017

The steak was tough and very salty, the house salad was great. The chicken wings were ok, the lettuce wraps were awful. A mixed bag really. Not sure I would return.

1  Thank justlogical
Reviewed June 6, 2017

We had dinner while staying in the Sandman Hotel and it was very good and the service was good as well. My husband had a ceasar salad with chicken which he liked. I had a steak sandwich that was a 5 star!