“Fun place”
Review of Spice Route

Spice Route
Reserve with OpenTable
Spice Route is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,911 of 8,947 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: King and Spadina
Transit: Spadina Streetcar at King St West. or King West Streetcar at Brant St.
Description: King Street West's chicest bistro-bar, Spice Route, is Liberty and Ink's most recent undertaking. Impressive in scope, marvelously detailed, laced with drama; the Spice Route pays homage to a phenomemon shrouded in mystery. The experience at Spice Route is sheer bliss. From the moment one enters, the design is relaxing and indulging. The mixture of eclectic Asian decor, mesmerizing music, and distinctive cuisine is the soul of this spot. Rare and immediately captivating, yet subdued in style, meticulous in service yet unpretentious, refined in its culinary approach while offering something to satisfy everyone.
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I usually went there for a drink but this time we went for dinner. From the lounge area the restaurant looks fantastic, modern with eastern touch in it. The Sushi was good and I would definitely go there again. The patio looks awesome but it was a little chilly to seat outside.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We went there with friends and took advantage of the Thursday Sushi $1. I ordered 2 sushi dishes and they were very filling. Also ordered the Iced Tea with some alcohol in it... very nice, can't remember the name though.
Overall rating 4 because one of our friend ordered a fish dish and he said the dish could have done with a bit more fish in it.
The girl that served us was really nice, checking that everything was good for us, with the food, the drinks.
Very nice bathrooms as well.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I went after my graduation with my family and friends for dinner. We thoroughly enjoyed the evening, the food was very tasty and the portions were an ideal size for sharing. The atmosphere is really chill for both restaurant/ lounge scene. The bathrooms were really cool so make sure and take a visit. The prices were very reasonable , food was good and so was the service, good value for money.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The bathrooms are really neat, I suggest you take a peak. The food was great, I had a dragon roll and sticky rice and was very satisfied. Prices were reasonable and the service was good. Overall we had a great experience at this location!

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I like the decor. Dark and cozy. Sushi and beef carpatio good. Took 30 min for one order!!??
Been there twice.
Both times service bad-
Wait to be greeted
Drinks take long time
Food on avg shld take 7 min. I waited both visits in excess 25
Min
Bill took ridic ling time to arrive
I actually stood to leave and she showed.
Manager had to assist her

Toronto customer service this month has been awful!