“Great customer service”
Review of McEwan Foods

McEwan Foods
Neighborhood: North York
Description: Take a detour from the ordinary. Enter McEwan, where you will discover tantalizing flavours chopped, stirred and blended into a culinary shopping adventure that brings the world’s absolute finest to your table – including a delectable selection of specialty and hard-to-find items unavailable anywhere else in Toronto. Our prepared foods allow you to take home a selection of items based on the recipes from The McEwan Group's restaurants including North 44, Bymark, One and Fabbrica. Fall in love with food again and indulge your passion at McEwan.
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

I visit the store on a regular basis . I usually stop at the cold cuts section to get some all beef salami and some roast beef. I noticed that the gentleman before me has already ordered ham . We don’t eat pork so when it was my turn, I asked Behnaz, the staff member who works at the section if they use a different slicer for the beef and she said unfortunately no but she offered to clean and wipe the slicer. I was very impressed by her great and friendly service. This has not happened once but twice ! Amazing ! Thank your very much .

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 3, 2019

These “love bug mini cakes” are from La Dolci bakery but they sell them at McEwan. They are the size of a cupcake, but are $8 each. It's pretty expensive. Even though they are made with real butter, they don't taste THAT different from regular cupcakes that I can buy at Metro for $2.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

We saw a staff member throw out multiple full trays of pizza at the end of the day.
How is this level of food waste happening?
Why are staff not allowed to take this food home instead of throwing it in the garbage?
This company needs to rethink this wasteful practice. It is a shame to waste food.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank ConTraveller
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

McEwan and their staff catered and serviced a big party for my parents 50th. Food and service were fabulous. Can’t thanks Chris Valentini, Mario Raposo and Rachel (floral manager) enough!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Holiday season is a blur for the hostess. So much preparation and time. I have enjoyed all of this for my family for so many years but in recent years, McEwans out did me. The cost is reasonable for turkey dinner. I have done this 3 times - very consistently moist turkey, great sides and more than enough for my gang! Accommodating service when you want to make changes. Friendly service at the door. The delivery guy came in and brought everything to my fridge door. Nice! Thank you McEwans!! I've ordered from Pusateri's both for catering and Christmas baskets. 3 times a disaster with late and one time forgotten delivery.

Date of visit: October 2018