“Great Steak”
Review of Prime - CLOSED

Prime
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown
“Great Steak”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Great steak resonably priced along with a vegan menu. Serves is good, wine list is large. The restaurant feel works for 5 star dinning or casual elegance.

Visited February 2013

Switzerland
“Excellent food and service, in contrast to others”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We went as a group of 5 with the groupon offer. Overall, the whole experience was excellent, including the service and the food. Great scallops, solid tenderloin and very good dessert. Not the most creative menu, but the actual dishes had good variety and interesting tastes.

So not sure what the other people experienced, but ours was excellent.

• Visited December 2012
“perfect romantic dinner”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

my husband and I went to prime for our anniversary. we had a groupon and were not expecting much. from decor, lighting, to service and meals, everything was perfect. another reviewer said that their steaks were not cooked properly. ours were exactly medium rare and medium. they were under-seasoned as good steaks should be. it exceeded our expectations and we will be back.

• Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“bad breakfast experiences”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Since I work nearby I like to come by for a quiet breakfast at your beautiful hotel. I wish I had something positive but but unfortunately I had a horrible experience both times. On my first visit I ordered the eggs benedict. The eggs were overcooked and the sauce was curdled, obviously not freshly made. I came back because the service was excellent, hopes in for a better experience. On Thursday I had returned once again. So dissapointed I ordered the omelette. It was thin and flavourless and took forever to arrive. I wish for improvement as your hotel is beautiful.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank james c
“Best pastry chef!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I recently ordered the macarons at the Windsor Arms Hotel., for my babys Christiening. A combination of pistachio cream , raspberry cream and lemon cream. Very clean and natural tasting .The best macarons I have ever enjoyed. They were packaged beautifully in the Windsor Arms Bag. A great gift idea.
I have also ordered the red velvet cake and chocolate fudge cake here. The cakes are so moist and delicious and once again very natural tasting, quite unique . Compared to bakery type cakes.
I look forward to trying the other cakes on the list that were mentioned to me.