“Never again.”

Agra Fine Indian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Agra Fine Indian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,677 of 8,847 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Indian
Neighborhood: North York
Neighborhood: North York
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Agra describes themselves as Fine Indian Food. There's nothing fine about the food. It's tasteless, ordinary, and tastes like it was sitting around for a few days. definitely not worth the visit nor the cost. I'd say it's time to do 3 things. 1. Hire a new chef; 2. Tear the place apart and totally redecorate... Or maybe just shut the doors.

2  Thank Mike F

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My experience in this restaurant was Just OK. I am a vegetarian, and on the day I went; not many options. Food was cold, and the customer service was not so great. Overall, just OK.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Truth to be told, this is the best Indian restaurant in the GTA not just Toronto. I have tried so many restaurants in Mississauga, Toronto, Brampton and I never tasted such food. Each dish has its unique taste, not like all other resto were all food taste the same.
Highly recommended and I would defiantly come back again and again.

1  Thank Ray S
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I like this place because they have variety of food for vegetarian and non-veg. The buffet is great. I like the decor and music.
The food is not too spicy so everyone can afford to eat.

2  Thank Salsa_Couple2012
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is the closest Indian Restaurant to my condo, so I go every couple months. I always order the same thing Paneer Makhani. The food is good, but I would like it to have a bit more spice. The food is however good and service fast.

1  Thank Nellie0415