“Love the variety of Bread and Buns, delicious!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
toronto
“Love the variety of Bread and Buns, delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Like the variety of Bread and Buns and sweets, also delicious always freshly brewed coffee, very reasonable priced.

Visited August 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Update for Dimpflmeier.- Not the best Cheese Danish Anymore”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

The Cheese Danish is now just better than average. Dimpflmeier got new machinery for the danish and the results are pretty bad. If you going to change something -NEVER change the most successful product.

There are some improvements. The manager Maria finally retired and most of the rude staff left or was fired. There are always new products, but now I usually have almond croissant. I never have the danish anymore.....

Still the best bakery for the your buck in West Toronto IMHO. Still extremely busy, parking is hard to find.

• Visited August 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Great Bakery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

I end up here at least 3 times a month and have been doing so for the past 8 years. Great breads, always fresh and unique bread products you won't find in retail stores. My kids love the crusty buns and pretzels.

• Visited June 2013
toronto
“Healthy all the way!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Love the texture of the breads,the choices of added seeds and that D-B uses Springwater.The woodstove baked bread is the best.Buns,Brezels,Danishes,Cookies and of course Plumcake!!Make sure to put some whipcream on top!Must have a coffee and desert when shopping-so good and reasonable.Note the difference of price compared to buying the same bread at a Supermarket.

Visited April 2013
Kitchener
“Dimpflmeiers' Outlet Store”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Dimpflmeier Bakery - also in same building. Best place to get their products fresh.
I wish we lived near by, but 1 1/4 hr. away, so this is one of our summer place's to go to =
we would rather come here, but yes, re: review: Tom-2009 : the manager should be fired.
Disgustingly rude. Also, management, upstairs, doesn't care, to follow through, with the consumer, when we have found problems with their bread...locally....
Yes, the BEST danish...that we have found....
BUT: the little sit down room desperately need an update.
I let management know, few years ago, being german (& proud to be) -their bathroom is a disgrace. Most of their staff is not german (only the one) have no common courtesy, & bring their bad moods to work. I don't know why they kept it hush hush, that Mr. Dimpflmeier passed away.
I wanted to talk to him, several yrs. ago...but he was VERY unapproachable.
A Mr. Pigeon never followed through either.
I HOPE their daughter does a better job, & not take what her father started for granted.
I worked with Eatons' for many years, & look what happened. T. Eatons' great grandchildren took their inheritance for granted! I hope when I come this summer (AND I CAN'T WAIT) for my fresh bread & danish, that it is CLEAN, & that the eating/sitting down area is FINALLY revamped.
I also recognized a "voice" when I was there = several years ago....I wish he would not have retired his German Radio "sendung" we listened to EVERY weekend, for years.
If you ever read this...you know who you are, & you are missed. You played a song for us.
Dankeschon...
Again: great german bakery (but the Canadian-style baked goods are awful)

• Visited August 2012