“late night slice”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

after a few beers, grabbing a late night slice here has to be done, with extra chilli flakes. perfect.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed January 20, 2018

If you think a big slice of pizza somehow makes it good, you are sadly mistaken. The slice I had here a few months ago was terrible. Dry, not enough cheese just generally bad. Honestly, I'm not sure how they can even bother to sell this stuff with a straight face. I must admit that I've been living in NYC for the last 12 years and perhaps I was spoiled but still, come on.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 15, 2017

This place is awesome to grab a slice of pizza. The slices are huge and cut up into two.For under $5 its a nice way to fill up.

The option of having a garlic sauce spread on the crust is offered. Really tasty.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant many times and have loved the crust , sauce and toppings. BUT the last few times , we felt that things were not very good ! Today, the three of us went in around lunch time . Out of three pizza slices, one was perfectly done second well done but the third was charred black . We told the waitress and she took it back and the pizza dough guy handed back another charred slice and informed us that it is better to eat a burnt slice. 'It is good for your stomach! ' I don't know about you but I thought the customer is always right ! But not at this joint . The men's washrooms were filthy and toilets not working. We are never going back to this dirty restaurant. One that we have gone too many times . Time to move on!!!!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Eat in or take out a slice of this pizza. Slices are so big they use 2 paper plates to serve it. Salads and pasta too. Not a fancy place. Say yes to basil oil spread on your crust. They close by 11.

Date of visit: March 2017