“Amazing pizza/Limited choice”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Eat in or take out a slice of this pizza. Slices are so big they use 2 paper plates to serve it. Salads and pasta too. Not a fancy place. Say yes to basil oil spread on your crust. They close by 11.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed February 13, 2017

I've never had such a big pizza slice!!!!
The pizza was baked in an oven while we watched. The pizza was soooo fresh and goey. The pop was all bottled rather than canned. It was a welcomed change from the usual fast pizza chains!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed December 26, 2016

King Slice pizza is great pizza. Flavour and size of serving for value is outstanding! The restaurant has indoor seating and a small patio for summer that's a great stop. This is a pizza that is worth a revisit when you are in the vicinity. Delivery has been consistently slow and the pizza is cold which is unfortunate for such great pizza. May need to think about that part of their customer service.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank JM J
Reviewed October 27, 2016

I can only speak about the individual slices as I've never had whole pizzas here. The portions are of a generous size and the taste is very good. The staff are usually helpful.
The reason why I'm giving only two stars and not four stars is because the base if often burnt, sometimes to an annoying state where it's just simply inedible. I've gone quite a few times, each time thinking it won't be overdone. Shame....

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Bobby G
Reviewed March 5, 2016

I ordered a pizza this evening to be delivered to my apartment. When it arrive 45 minutes later, the order was incomplete and the pizza was cold! I LIVE ACROSS THE STREET! When I called to complain and spoke to the supposed "owner", he first denied that my order was incomplete and then denied that the pizza was cold. Then after some time, he finally offered to have them make another pizza which they would deliver 20 minutes later on the condition that the cold pizza that we had was untouched! On top of that he was really rude and sarcastic with us. Totally unprofessional! What a waste of time!!!! I am so disappointed! I've been a loyal customer since I moved into the Queen West neighbourhood over 3 years ago. It's safe to say, I will never order from King Slice again and I'm definitely planning to warn friends and neighbours about their poor service! Do yourself a favour and take your hard earned money elsewhere!

Date of visit: March 2016