“Loved it so much we went there twice!”
Review of Fresh on Bloor

Fresh on Bloor
Ranked #210 of 8,899 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed October 4, 2013

As vegans who live in a city where time is frozen in the 70's, it was fantastic to get away to TO and have some great food. We found Fresh to have an excellent menu, large portions, tasty food, and fun service. Dinner was pretty crowded, but we were seated after about a 20 minute wait. We returned for Sunday Brunch, and I have to say, the banana pancakes were incredible!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

My daughter took me to Fresh and had told me it had good vegetarian food. She was wrong.....It has fabulous food. Innovative, great combinations of the freshest vegetables,herbs,fruits,seeds and nuts I have seen or even thought about putting together. Fresh has done it. Wonderful service too. I went to bed last night still thinking about my experience there and Denise and I had gone to ROM afterwards.. No, it was Fresh restaurant that was the star of my day

1  Thank Dilys F
Reviewed September 16, 2013

First time at this restaurant and loved it. It's busy and the seating very close to your neighbor however that is part of what makes it special. I had the Beach bowl with basmati rice which was delicious and the quinoa onion rings (with chipotle mayo) amazing!! The service too was excellent!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Well I was glad I was early for opening as this place fills up very quickly. The menu is extensive and everything was absolutely delicious! As a gluten free vegetarian it is a treat to find a gem like this place.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

As a vegetarian, rarely do I go to a restaurant where I can eat ANYTHING on the menu. However, I was able to do this at Fresh! :)

I was travelling to Toronto for the first time, and it is sometimes hard to find healthy restaurants on business trips. Fresh was a perfect place for a healthy lunch, and the food was amazing! I got the Club Wrap, and the tempeh bacon was soooo good.

This location was near a university, so it was busy at lunch time, but we didn't have to wait for a table.

I wish we had Fresh in Minneapolis!!