“A great spot for a quick breakfast or coffee break”
Review of Aroma Espresso Bar

Aroma Espresso Bar
Ranked #228 of 356 Coffee & Tea in Toronto
Cuisines: Israeli
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Excellent coffee, a nice coffee house atmosphere and efficient, if not effusive, service. The croissant/coffee special for $3 is a good, cheap, lite breakfast.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

My local for a great sandwich at lunchtime and good coffee. Outside area to sit and in winter watch the skaters.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

we both had americanos and really enjoyed them so much more than at starbucks.. coffee was flavourful but not bitter.

2  Thank marciag21
Reviewed January 12, 2012

This is by far the best Capucino in town, an amazing type of coffee that lacks the acidity taste. We have gone to many coffee places, none had the correct balance between excusite coffee and an extremly fesh breakfast. Breakfast includes freshly baked goods on premises. The power breakfast is a delicate blend of eggs, freshly baked bread and a salad of miniaturely diced tomatoes & cucumbers all served with a delicate sauce... MMmmm! Highly recomended!
Note: try your capucino without adding sugar.... You'll be surprised! it is not acid tasting- thus you need no sugar!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Well I said it all above. Usually I love their shakshuka or the bourekas or the salads but on this particular occasion I felt like eggs. I got them -- but holy mackerel (no, there was no mackerel on the menu or my plate) I didnt really want to pay $10 for a cup of coffee (not a latte or a cappucino or an au lait) just a plain medium sized cup of coffee and two eggs. NOTHING else. I think this must be the MOST expensive two eggs and coffee in the city. I felt totally ripped off and when I went to ask POLITELY if that charge was correct, I received a very sullen "must be" and then she turned her back on me and started talking to a co-server.
I left and I am NEVER going back even though I'd like to support this company.

1  Thank emel3