“Riverside Chicken”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was so tasty, I can't wait to go back and have it again. A must try for the hicken lovers out there!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We were in Timins for busines and were very impressed with the fine food and very helpful servers. A very enjoyable meal.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I visited Fish Bowl recently and the hostess had a little trouble finding me a table cleaned up from previous diners. I mentioned that someone was not doing their job and she (politely)smiled at me. When we did find a table I quickly realized I was too near a 'raucous, group of diners who were being very loud and rowdy. When she came to take my drink order I told her "I think I changed my mind" and left.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Fish and chips....was it a minnow?? Portions are very small. When they have their all you can eat. The waitress told us that you had to eat all the chips too before she would bring another plate, found this a little embarrassing.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

On the recommendation of locals, we ventured out to this restaurant. MY two companions do like fish so I struck to just basic fish (haddock) and chips. The fish was dry and tasteless. Chips were greasy, soggy and cold. The coleslaw was warm and limp, Needless to say I ate very little dinner. At the end of the meal we were offered dessert. They actually have a show plate which featured cake two types of cheesecake and a piece of pecan pie. The plate was not covered which had caused the samples to dry out and look less than appetizing. Not a good experience and I would not recommend this restaurant.