“Nice Chinese meal”

London Cafe Restaurant and Tavern
Ranked #60 of 96 Restaurants in Timmins
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Couldn't find much information on this place but thought I'd give it a try since I want to have some chinese food after a week of North American diet. I'm vegetarian and they were very accommodating regarding to my request. I ordered food to be delivered to the hotel and it came earlier than anticipated and tested great! I'm pretty picky about my Chinese food (being Chinese...) and I enjoyed my dinner. Will definitely try another dish next time.

1  Thank Chih-ting Flora L

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This restaurant has good Chinese specials and the cream pie is to die for. The restaurant is clean. The outside lighting is in desperate need of repairs, replacement of light bulbs, etc., it is too bad that they don't see that without the bright lights flashing outside you almost think the place is closed. Timmins I find is not big on a nice, neat appearance of any the older buildings, poor upkeep, probably due to the high property taxes....

Reviewed December 22, 2012

This was a very different food experience. Mock chicken in the chicken fried rice. Balance of the food was somewhat tasty

1  Thank Tom D