“Excellent Chinese food!”

Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Known around Timmins as the best Chinese food in town

Reviewed September 1, 2011

The food here is great all-around. The Ginger Beef is a great combination of sweet and savory and there is not skimping on the meat. I highly recommend for takeout. The atmosphere is not the greatest but it's good for takeout.

Reviewed June 15, 2011

I visit Timmins occasionally and I always look forward to having some Cozy Corner! The quality is fantastic. My favorite is Almond Soo Guy, which comes out hot and crispy with a huge number of almonds and lots of ooey-gooey sauce. I wish I lived closer so that I could go all the time!

1  Thank HighStandardsYYZ
Reviewed November 21, 2010

We were staying at the Days Inn and the concierge recommended we go to the little restaurant next door for Chinese food. What a surprise this little restaurant turned out to be!

We spoke to the server and we asked for recommendations, and said we were from out of town. He asked where were from and we told him around the Toronto area. He actually told us that the food is not the same as what may be available in China-town like areas.

He put together a meal that was truly delicious and we highly recommend that you try this restaurant. We have not had food that tasted this good, and it is such a surprise for a small place in a small town. This is comparable to some of the better Chinese restaurants we frequent.

We had, if I can remember correctly: ginger beef, garlic shrimp, vegetables with chicken and almonds, and chicken fried rice.

The price is fair, the food is just great!

1  Thank eatertravel
Reviewed January 25, 2010

This is the best place for chinese! I'd even say they are the best restaurant in town. They have fresh food made in-house and a cozy atmosphere. They have great wontons, sesame chicken, ginger beef and the list goes on. Best egg rolls in town. Everything tastes great. Don't miss eating at this restaurant for take-in or take-out!

2  Thank Bigeater8175