“Somethings never change but sometimes that's a good thing”
Review of Chaumiere Restaurant - CLOSED

Chaumiere Restaurant
Reviewed January 23, 2013

It's been a Timmins staple for ever but it is always nice to return to old favorites good food large portions.Fast and friendly staff always makes for a good visit

1  Thank Ticon2005

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

We were treated to breakfast here and it was very good and good value.
My daughter had pancakes and the waitress informed us that 1 would be enough and she was right.
The even made her pancake in the shape of a cat which she thought was great.
We will definitely eat here again when we are in Timmins!

2  Thank feltched
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Great place to eat. It's small and cozy, but the homemade food is just wonderful. If you speak French, then you can get service in French here! And a must try on the menu: pouding chomeur! Yummy!

2  Thank Natalie G
Reviewed March 8, 2012

nice place for a blowl of soup over lunch and hot spot for Sunday breakfasts with the family. Good homemade food and prices.

3  Thank datalink
Reviewed October 14, 2011

I was staying at the Days Inn on Mountjoy & the only restaurant in the hotel was for fine dining and looked expensive (was a' la carte) not that it most likely wasn't great food but I didn't want to pay $40.00 for dinner, so a friend suggested this restaurant.
Was about less than a 5 minute walk, towards the Macs Milk store (right across the street) and we ended up having lunch and dinner here.
The staff was very friendly, the prices were more than reasonable and the food was absolutely amazing. Large portions and all home made, I had the club house and onion rings and had the fish for dinner with a side order of meat balls. The meat balls were so good they melt in your mouth, next time I am getting the meatball sandwich (but I did take an order with me to go!)
I would absolutely recommend this restaurant to anyone who was asking for a place to eat while in Timmins!

4  Thank Sherry C