Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Timmins
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Timmins
Reviewed August 8, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Amazing friendly staff, clean modern hotel and rooms. Great location, ample parking and VERY quiet at night (unlike other hotels in the city, there is no bar in the hotel which means no loud drunks roaming the halls late at night).

A large pool and decent gym are a wonderful addition to this hotel.

I highly recommend this hotel when travelling to Timmins, the staff go out of their way to make you feel at home.

Only downside was elevators were down during my stay and as I had 2 heavy suitcases it was a bit of an inconvenience to lug them up 2 flights of stairs.

Room Tip: Book a suite, they are spacious and very well laid out
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2013

When we booked a standard room for our stay it was tidy and very clean however very small! The next day I asked to transfer to a suite, they accommodated my request quickly, we were very pleased with suite as it was very spacious compared to the standard room. One thing I noticed the walls are SUPER THIN! I would stay here again but I would most certainly ask for a room on the 3rd floor so I wouldn't hear people above me etc..... Just cross your fingers that the elevator does not break down! It broke while we were there for 3 nights it was and the day we checked out it still wasn't working! My Friend and her husband stayed there earlier same thing .... elevator out of order hmmmmmm but other than that the staff was very helpful and polite I would stay here again I would just cross my fingers and hope the elevator doesn't break down again!

Room Tip: If you are more than a party of 3 get a suite!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This a perfect hotel for families! Their pool and hot tub facilities are the beat I have been to in a long time. It is large and clean.
As for the rooms, be very specific when booking. We made the mistake of booking a standard queen room and when we got there there was barely any room for the pack and play.
However we called front desk and they kindly switched our room to a larger one for a very small fee.
It is located right besides Walmart which is very convent, but is on the west end of timmins.
I would absolutely stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013