“Yummy.”

Osaka Sushi All You Can Eat
Ranked #20 of 95 Restaurants in Timmins
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Best sushi in town. Great service. Nice people. Good food at a reasonable price. We had takeout which was prepared on time, presented well and came with more than enough soy sauce, ginger and wasabi. WIll definitely return.

There are newer reviews for Osaka Sushi All You Can Eat

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I've eaten at some phenomenal sushi restaurants and some dismal dives and Osaka is...average. It's excellent for those who have never seen an all you can eat sushi operation but average for those who have experienced more variety.

The food was delicious, the presentations was adequate and the atmosphere was a little dated in some regards. The building and parking lot are sketchy and don't give good first impressions.

I do wish they would have offered debit card payment.

3  Thank CatalystPromotions
Reviewed January 3, 2013

first time going yesterday, the service was not good at all--we were a group of 7 --food wasn't coming out for all parties, when we would ask the waiter about our food he would just keep saying it's coming--we have many items that we never got.
Then we go pay they don't take debit card-who these days doesn't have a debit card machine.
the food we did get was awesome but they need to get more organized. Food should all come out the same time

Reviewed December 24, 2012

My mother and sister came up from southern Ontario to visit for Xmas and wanted to take my wife and I out for dinner. We had thought of this place but had never been. My wife was unsure that we should take them to an "untasted" restaurant. We had a great time. The staff was friendly and helpful. Dining was a fun experience to say the least. We all enjoyed the food even though my wife is not a fish/seafood eater. The buffet is $20.00 + per person so dinner with wine was about $150.00 for four. We will go back again.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I would consider myself well travelled, and as a Timmins resident of the last four years, the food in Timmins is below low end, until Osaka Suishi came on the scene. I found the service to be friendly, the variety excellent, quality is excellent, and the atmosphere acceptable. I will be back!

1  Thank Tom D