“Food not bad”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #35 of 96 Restaurants in Timmins
Cuisines: Italian, Canadian
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Food was good, and the young woman that served us was very pleasant. But hated the television screens!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Worst service ever. Mid December it felt like they had the air conditioning on. When I asked whether that was possible, because I was the freezing the waitress said, "Ya well we [servers] get so hot from running around." So, I'm a customer and I sitting and freezing. Honestly the customer service in this city is pathetic.

1  Thank Snow247
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Okay, when I go to a place with Pizza in it's name... I do expect quality pizza, not a soggy mess that we got.

Ordered - wings (breaded fried), cactus chips, cheeseburger pizza, and calamari.

Wings - when it says fried, I want crispy breaded wings, not wings that I can buy at M&M Meats, bake in the oven and eat - NEVER again for wings.

Cactus Chips - I thought they were supposed to be crispy. They were soggy and greasy. The only thing that made them good was the dip and the small ones at the bottom which were done crispy.

Calamari - The only part of the meal we all enjoyed. It was crispy, spicy and full of flavour.

Pizza - why we went here in the first place, but we VERY disappointed. Pizza was a soggy mess. The dough was undercooked and the cheese wasn't melted all the way. It did have some good flavour but just needed another 5 minutes in the oven or so.

Service was pretty good for a busy Friday night, drinks were filled promptly, server was friendly which was a nice welcome from our previous visit. However, don't think we will return as I can do much better pizza and wings at home.

1  Thank TheHungryCanuck
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My co-workers and I went to Boston Pizza twice during a two-week trip to Timmins. Both times we ordered pizza and salad. The salad wasn't fresh either time. The pizza was decent. The best pizza on the menu is the perogy pizza, which is good even without the bacon (as two of us are vegetarians).

2  Thank sherbear82