“Top Service”

Naxos Bar and Grill
Ranked #11 of 300 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Cuisines: Greek, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Naxos is a family restaurant with the best service. The owners - Penny and Lisa, a mother/daughter team - will be happy to chat with you and you'll soon find yourself part of the family. Kids are welcome. The menu is expansive but I recommend going for the Greek specialties - the moussaka, saganaki, and in-house desserts are great.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My husband and son had dinner on January 4th. I was a little afraid that my vegetarian husband would have very little options, well we all ended up walking out very satisfied. Our waiter Al was prompt and polite, was also very knowledgeable on Greek dining. I had the always amazing Chicken Souvlaki Pita, the vegetables were cooked perfectly and the roasted potatoes were great as well. My husband had the Lima bean appetizer and we all enjoyed it, he also had the spaghettini marinara which had more flavor than some of the Italian places we've been too. It was delicious. We also had a Greek salad, and it really is the best. My son had a chicken ceaser pita and enjoyed his meal as well. We will be back for sure and will try more items on the menu. There is nothing better than leaving full and happy with your meal and the value...can't beat it! If you haven't been yet, you're missing out!

1  Thank cabo84
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Cozy Greek restaurant offering Greek food and great appetizers such as Saganaki,Calamari.dry ribs,cheese pies along with North American cuisine. The best part is the owner "Penny" which brings warmth to every visit. Did I mention ..great breakfasts as well!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The interior is very old and dated. The food is supposed to be Greek, but I don't think anyone there would know Greek food if it was served to them on a plate.
On the plus side, the staff were friendly and efficient and the place was clean

1  Thank RunningBazza
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I enjoyed lunch so much that I returned that night for a lemon-butter dill salmon dinner. Casual great food.